With theSkimm's trademark mix of real talk, humor, and inspirational messaging, this book gives you the information you need to make informed and empowered decisions in your life. Covering everything from personal finance, to career, to stress management, global politics, and more, How to Skimm Your Life breaks down some of the less glamorous parts of adulting and answers questions like:
- "What's the difference between an ETF and a mutual fund?"
- "How should I negotiate my salary when I'm offered a new job?"
- "Should I claim standard or itemized deductions on my taxes?"
- "How should I tip while traveling abroad?"
- "How do I read the wine list without breaking out a dictionary?"
And much more . . .